(SANTA ANA, CA) – John Wayne Airport is ready to reconnect guests with family, friends, and business associates, and welcome everyone back to a cleaner, safer, and more secure environment.
"Healthy Travels" practices implemented throughout the Terminal following County and State guidelines protect the health of all visitors and guests.
View the Healthy Travels video above to see all of the ways we upgraded our clean and safe to cleaner and safer.
- Healthy Travels signage throughout the Terminal
- Physical distancing markers on flooring in high-traffic areas, queuing, elevators and escalators
- Protective plastic barriers to protect employees and guests
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting of heavy touchpoints, such as TSA security checkpoints, handrails, surfaces, buttons, shuttles, and Airport seating areas
- Hand sanitizing dispensers installed throughout the Terminal
- Restaurant and retail employees wearing face coverings, maintaining physical distancing from customers, and using plastic protective barriers
- Dine-in restaurants have reconfigured seating areas to allow physical distancing
Welcome back to
John Wayne Get-Comfortable-Here-Before-You-Go-Thereport:
Show us Your #JWAsmile
JWA "Smile" face masks are free to all guests and available at Information Booth B located in Baggage Claim on the Arrival (lower) Level.
Musicians from the JWAlive Music Program are excited to welcome passengers and guests back to the Terminal with live performances, online Livestream events via Facebook and Instagram, and the debut of our first JWAlive music video.
"Lovely Day" (Bill Withers Cover) by JWAlive Musicians
Contactless Food Ordering and Gate Delivery
Guests can use their mobile devices or digital wayfinding signage in Terminals A, B, or C to pre-purchase food and beverage items for pick-up or gate delivery free of charge. View menus and nutrition information for all restaurants, or scan QR codes to download the following free mobile device apps (available on iTunes and Google Play).
- HMS "Host2Coast": View menus, pre-order a meal, pay and schedule a pick-up time, or request gate delivery from California Pizza Kitchen and Stella Artois Belgium Beer Bar in advance.
- Carl's Jr. Now: Scan the QR code to pre-order, pay, and schedule a pick-up time or request gate delivery. Enjoy a free drink with every gate delivery order!
- McDonald's Pre-order your meal from locations within the Terminal (Gates 5 and 12), pay and schedule a pick-up time.
Get Your Drink To Go
Cocktails, beer, and wine are now available to take with you anywhere in the Terminal from California Pizza Kitchen, Hobie's Sand Bar, Vino Volo, and Stella Belgium Beer Bar.
Guests without a boarding pass can access the secure areas of the Terminal from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. with an OC AirPASS (post-security pass) to shop, dine, watch planes, greet friends and relatives when they arrive at the gate or accompany them before their flight. To obtain a pass, check-in at Information Booth B in Terminal B (Lower Level, Baggage Claim) and present a valid government-issued ID. For more information, call Customer Relations at 949-252-5200.