Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act prohibits all state and local governmental agencies from discriminating against persons with disabilities and from excluding participation in, or denying benefits of programs, services or activities to, persons with disabilities.
County ADA Title II Coordinator
To ensure that people with disabilities can fully participate in and benefit from the Public Services offered by the County of Orange, the Board of Supervisors adopted a policy prohibiting discrimination against persons with disabilities in June of 1994. The Board of Supervisors established a County ADA Title II Coordinator. That position is located within the CEO/Office of Risk Management and has corporate oversight over the departmental implementation of programs to support compliance with ADA II. Complaints, concerns or recommendations regarding public access to any of the County programs, services and activities should initially be reported to that department or agency ADA II Coordinator who can immediately begin to resolve the matter.
Making an ADA Complaint at JWA
Complaints and comments about ADA/Accessibility services and facilities at John Wayne Airport may be communicated to the Airport's ADA Coordinator:
Complaint Forms are to be submitted within 90 days of the problem occurring and may be:
- given to a Customer Relations Assistant located at the Airport’s Visitors Information Booths in Baggage Claim on the Arrival (lower) Level of the Riley Terminal
- any County employee at the facility location of problem
- mailed to the Airport’s ADA II Coordinator (address above)
- mailed to the County ADA II Coordinator at 600 W. Santa Ana Blvd., Suite 104, Santa Ana, CA 92701
- faxed to County ADA II Coordinator at: (714) 285-5599
All complaints submitted directly to County ADA II Coordinator will be forwarded to the appropriate department for resolution first.
For additional assistance, you can also contact Airport Customer Relations at: