Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act prohibits all state and local governmental agencies from discriminating against persons with disabilities and from excluding participation in or denying benefits of programs, services, or activities to persons with disabilities.
To ensure that people with disabilities can fully participate in and benefit from the public services offered by the County of Orange, the Board of Supervisors adopted a policy prohibiting discrimination against persons with disabilities and established a County ADA Title II Coordinator.
Accessibility Concerns, Reasonable Accommodation Requests and ADA Complaints
Accessibility-related concerns, reasonable accommodation requests, or ADA complaints about the facilities at John Wayne Airport may be communicated to the Airport's ADA Coordinator:
To submit a reasonable accommodation request, download the following form:
To submit an ADA complaint, download the County of Orange ADA II Complaint Form.
After completing and signing either of the above forms, you may submit as follows:
- by email or mail to the Airport's ADA II Coordinator (addresses above)
- in-person with a Customer Relations Assistant located at the Airport’s Visitor Information Booths in Baggage Claim on the Arrival (lower) Level of the Riley Terminal
- any County employee at the facility location of problem
- by mail to April Chase the County ADA II Coordinator at 601 N Ross St, 5th Floor, Santa Ana, CA 92701
- by email to the County ADA II Coordinator at April.Chase@ocgov.com or fax at: (714) 285-5599
Forms submitted directly to the County ADA II Coordinator will be forwarded to the appropriate department for resolution first. Complaint forms must be submitted within 90 days of the problem occurring.
For additional assistance, you can also contact Airport Customer Relations at: