John Wayne Airport’s Post-Security Access Pass
At John Wayne Airport, we’re making it easier for you to connect with friends and family.
Guests without a boarding pass can now access the secure areas of the John Wayne Airport Terminal daily with an OC AirPASS (post-security access pass) to shop, dine, watch planes, view art exhibits, and greet friends and relatives when they arrive at the gate or accompany them before their flight.
Obtaining an OC AirPASS:
- Check-in at the Information Booth in Terminal A, B, or C (Lower Level, Baggage Claim) from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. and present a valid government-issued ID.
- Applicants are verified through an online security system, usually completed within minutes. Once approved, a pass is completed and printed.
- OC AirPASS is non-transferrable and valid only on the date of issuance. Re-entry on the same day is allowed.
- After check-in, visitors will proceed to a TSA checkpoint on the Departure (upper) Level for screening and inspection. AirPASS holders will present the pass and valid government-issued ID at the TSA checkpoint.
- Visitors are limited to (1) personal item (hand luggage not allowed) and must comply with the same TSA screening and inspection procedures as ticketed passengers. Learn more at TSA's What Can I Bring? page.
- OC AirPass holders must have the pass in their possession while in the secure areas of the Terminal.
- An adult with a visitor pass must accompany minors under the age of 18 at all times.
- Visitors are responsible for all parking fees and must exit the Terminal by 11 p.m.
- Concession operating times vary. Please see Dine, Shop, Relax for details.
To learn more about the OC AirPASS program, contact Customer Relations: