John Wayne Airport’s Post-Security Access Pass
At John Wayne Airport, we’re making it easier for you to connect with friends and family.
Guests without a boarding pass can now access the secure areas of the John Wayne Airport Terminal from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily with an OC AirPASS (post-security access pass) to shop, dine, watch planes, and greet friends and relatives when they arrive at the gate or accompany them before their flight.
Obtaining an OC AirPASS:
- Check-in at the Information Booth in Terminal B (Lower Level, Baggage Claim) and present a valid government-issued ID.
- Applicants are verified through an online security system, usually completed within minutes. Once approved, a pass is completed and printed.
- OC AirPASS is non-transferrable and valid only on the date of issuance. Re-entry on the same day is allowed.
- After check-in, visitors will proceed to a TSA checkpoint on the Departure (upper) Level for screening and inspection. AirPASS holders will present the pass and valid government-issued ID at the TSA checkpoint.
- Visitors are limited to (1) personal item (hand luggage not allowed) and must comply with the same TSA screening and inspection procedures as ticketed passengers. More info here.
- OC AirPass holders must have the pass in their possession while in the secure areas of the Terminal.
- An adult with a visitor pass must accompany minors under the age of 18 at all times.
- Visitors are responsible for all parking fees and must exit the Terminal by 10 p.m.
- Concession operating times vary. For a list of food and shopping options, visit www.ocair.com/terminal/.
To learn more about the OC AirPASS program, call Customer Relations at 949-252-5200.