Apply here for authorization to provide passenger transportation to and from JWA.
Permit Application Request (Checklist)
To start the permit process for your company, you must complete the following steps:
- Print and review the application checklist
- Review and gather the required documents listed
- Complete the application, upload all required documents, and submit it for processing
- Mail or hand deliver your required security deposit to:
(make checks payable to: John Wayne Airport)
John Wayne Airport/Landside Administration
18601 Airport Way, Ste 116
Santa Ana, CA 92707
Required Permit Documents (Samples)
Operating permits, insurance documents, and other sample documents can be found here.
Landside Office Inquiries
Leave a message here for the Landside Administration.
Please note that your progress will not be saved if you exit the application before clicking Submit.
Your permit application process will start once your application and security deposit are received by the Landside Administrator.
Permit Processing Steps
- Applicant submits the online application, required documents and security deposit.
- JWA Insurance Department will review application documents for insurance compliance.
- Landside Administrator (Kathy Duran) reviews application paperwork for compliance.
- Obtain Landside Manager's final approval.
- Obtain Airport Director's Signature.
- Account opened and an approval letter generated.
- Email Applicant the approval letter, along with the signed permit.
- Transponder compliance:
- An appointment for your company will be required for us to issue transponders for vehicles.
- If your vehicle(s) have LAX transponders, then we need to receive and verify the numbers are on file.
Rules and Regulations
Please open and read the link below to better understand the rules and regulations at John Wayne Airport. The Ground Transportation rules and regulations are listed under section 12:
- ADA Requirements