June 26, 2014
JOHN WAYNE AIRPORT SHARES IMPORTANT TIPS
FOR FOURTH OF JULY HOLIDAY TRAVEL
SANTA ANA, Calif. - Summer travel is underway at John Wayne Airport (JWA) and with the upcoming Fourth of July holiday, JWA anticipates a busy travel period from Friday, June 27 through Sunday, July 6. Passengers are encouraged to plan ahead and are reminded that fireworks are prohibited in or around the airport.
Tips for Passengers and Visitors:
- All passengers flying out of JWA are encouraged to arrive 90 minutes to two-hours before the flight departure time to find parking, check luggage and go through the security checkpoint. Passengers who are members of TSA Pre-Check can expedite the screening process in Terminals A, B and C.
- Drivers picking up passengers at the Airport are encouraged to utilize 2-hour parking spaces, located on the lower level of Parking Structures A1, B2 and C.
Tips for Parking at JWA:
- Curbside Valet Parking for $30 per day is located on the departure level between Terminals A and B and in front of Terminal C.
- Parking is available in Parking Structures A1, A2, B2 and C located adjacent to and directly across from the Riley Terminal at a rate of $20 per day and $2 per hour with the first 15 minutes being free for those dropping off and picking up passengers.
- Off-site Main Street Parking, located at 1512 Main St., Irvine, is available for $14 per day with free shuttle service to/from the Riley Terminal every 15 minutes.
- For parking availability, call 949.252.5200 or for directions to JWA, visit: www.ocair.com/parking.
For more travel tips, visit www.ocair.com. Also see TSA's summer travel checklist by visiting: www.tsa.gov/traveler-information/summer-travel for more information.
John Wayne Airport (SNA) is owned by the County of Orange and is operated as a self-supporting enterprise that receives no general fund tax revenue. The Airport serves more than nine million passengers annually and reaches more than 20 nonstop destinations in the United States, Mexico and Canada. More information can be found at www.ocair.com or at facebook.com/johnwayneairport or on twitter.com/johnwayneair.
receive John Wayne Airport
news releases automatically,
go to www.ocair.com and click Subscribe.