December 30, 2013
JOHN WAYNE AIRPORT RELEASES PASSENGER SURVEY RESULTS
SANTA ANA, Calif. - John Wayne Airport (JWA) is pleased to announce the results of its 2013 Passenger Survey. The biannual survey, conducted to measure traveler preferences and satisfaction, found that JWA continues to earn very high approval ratings from visitors and Orange County residents. Survey respondents gave the highest marks in the areas of safety, customer service and cleanliness of the Airport.
The 2013 Passenger Survey included feedback from visitors and residents through telephone and intercept (in-Terminal) surveys. Some key findings include:
- Both telephone and intercept respondents gave JWA an "A" grade for overall customer service, feeling safe and secure and cleanliness.
- Ninety-five percent of telephone survey respondents and 98% of intercept respondents gave an "A" or a "B" when asked to rate their overall satisfaction with the Airport.
- Ninety-two percent of telephone survey respondents and 84% of intercept respondents cited convenient location as their top reason for using JWA.
- Thirty-one percent of passengers print their boarding passes at the new Common Use Passenger Processing System kiosks, installed throughout the Riley Terminal in 2011, and gave the new system an "A" grade for ease of use.
- As in prior surveys, the internet (airport, airline and travel websites) as their main source of information about JWA.
"Our 2013 survey confirms that passengers continue to count on John Wayne Airport to deliver safe and convenient air travel," said Alan L. Murphy, Airport Director. "We appreciate the high marks that Orange County residents and visitors have given to JWA and will continue to work with our many airport partners to maintain their confidence and their business."
To view the survey in its entirety, click here. To learn more about John Wayne Airport, log on to www.ocair.com.
John Wayne Airport (SNA) is owned by the County of Orange and is operated as a self-supporting enterprise that receives no general fund tax revenue. The Airport serves approximately nine million passengers annually and reaches more than 20 nonstop destinations in the United States, Mexico and Canada. More information can be found at www.ocair.com or at facebook.com/johnwayneairport or on twitter.com /johnwayneair.
receive John Wayne Airport
news releases automatically,
go to www.ocair.com and click Subscribe.