November 8, 2013
BROOKSTONE AND XPRESSSPA NOW OPEN AT
JOHN WAYNE AIRPORT
SANTA ANA, Calif. - John Wayne Airport (JWA) is pleased to announce the opening of two new Airport concessions in the Thomas F. Riley Terminal: Brookstone and XpresSpa opened for business November 1, and are located in Terminal B near Gate 10.
Brookstone offers a wide selection of lifestyle travel gadgets for the traveler and is a leader in identifying high quality, functional products that are not widely available from other retailers. XpresSpa is JWA's only full-service spa offering relaxing massages, manicures/pedicures, waxing, facials and hair styling services.
These new establishments will join the 30-plus retail and dining options that opened at John Wayne Airport as part of the Airport Improvement Program. Other concessions include:
- TERMINAL A: California Pizza Kitchen, CNN Newsstand Orange County, Hudson News, Hudson News/Discover OC, McDonald's/McCafé, RipCurl, Starbucks, Sunglass Hut and Zov's Grab and Go.
- ROTATED SQUARE (between Gates 8 and 9): Farmer's Market by Laguna Culinary Arts, Ruby's Diner and Ruby's Diner To Go.
- TERMINAL B: CNBC News Orange County, Hobie Sand Bar, La Tapenade Mediterranean Café, McDonald's/McCafé, South Coast News, Starbucks and Vino Volo.
- THE MARKETPLACE (between Gates 13 and 14): Beachfront News, Caterina's, InMotion Entertainment, Javi's, Jerry's Wood-Fired Dogs, Pei Wei, Pinkberry, Subway and Zov's.
- TERMINAL C: Anaheim Ducks Breakaway Bar & Grill, Carl's Jr./Green Burrito, Cíao Gourmet Market, CNBC News Express, CNN Newsstand, OCTravelMart and Starbucks.
To view descriptions and a map of all the retail and dining options at JWA, visit www.ocair.com/terminal/shops. For more information about John Wayne Airport, visit www.ocair.com.