John Wayne Airport Yellow Cab offers convenient taxicab service to travelers
from the Ground Transportation Center (GTC)
on the Arrival (lower) Level between Terminals A and B. Passengers arriving in Terminal C
can call Yellow Cab from the Taxi Phone in Terminal C (near Baggage Carousel 5),
for pickup at Column 14 on the Arrival (lower) Level.
Taxicabs include standard 4-passenger vehicles, large capacity 7-passenger vans,
and wheelchair access vans, and because Compressed Natural Gas powers the cabs,
you’ll be riding in some of the greenest yellow vehicles in Orange County! Look
for the taxi coordinators who can assist you and get you on your way.
|JWA Yellow Cab||(800) 535-2211|
- $3.50 for the flag drop and first 1/5 mile
- $0.55 for each 1/5 mile, after the first 1/5 mile ($2.75 per mile)
- $32.00 per hour wait time (Approximately $0.53 per minute)
All taxicabs operating at John Wayne Airport are licensed through the Orange
County Taxi Administration Program (OCTAP), a voluntary association of Orange
County Agencies created to centralize taxicab regulation, coordinate taxicab
services, and provide other administrative functions, under the direction of the
Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA). The OCTAP site allows customers
- Search current names and numbers of approved taxi companies in the OC Area
- Ensure payment of the correct amount for a cab ride and check updated taxi fares
- Report a problem with a taxicab ride, driver or company
Visit the OCTAP website at
www.octap.net for more information.