JOHN WAYNE AIRPORT, ORANGE COUNTY (SNA)
For more information regarding runway redesignation, click here.
- View active SNA NOTAMs (PilotWeb)
A list of active NOTAMs for John Wayne Airport, Orange County (SNA) published by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
- Pilots are encouraged to refresh their Airport operation knowledge on various aspects of runway safety.
- Letter to Airmen No. 12-01 (1/10/2012 - 1/10/2014):
Runway Safety Alert For John Wayne Airport -
Surface Incidents/Runway Incursions at John Wayne Airport
- Hot Spot Chart
- FAA Runway Safety Web site
- The Airport Surface Detection Equipment-Model X (ASDE-X) is utilized at John Wayne Airport (SNA). Pilots are requested to operate their transponder on the airport runways and taxiways.
View additional info about ASDE-X...