March 13, 2014
WIN AN ALL-INCLUSIVE TRIP FOR TWO AND A $5,000 SHOPPING SPREE
John Wayne Airport Invites British Columbia Residents to Visit Orange County
SANTA ANA, Calif. - John Wayne Airport has partnered with the Costa Mesa Conference & Visitor Bureau and South Coast Plaza, to invite British Columbia residents to enter for a chance to win an all-inclusive trip to Orange County. Entries will be accepted until May 7, 2014. Visit www.travelcostamesa.com/freegetaway to enter.
The prize package includes:
- Roundtrip airfare for two on WestJet from Vancouver (YVR) to Orange County's John Wayne Airport (SNA), the most convenient way to arrive into Orange County with daily flights from Vancouver
- 3-nights' accommodation at the AAA Four-Diamond Avenue of the Arts Wyndham Hotel, including complimentary breakfast at the hotel's Silver Trumpet restaurant
- $5,000 shopping spree at South Coast Plaza, a world-renowned, luxury shopping destination recognized for its extraordinary boutiques and unparalleled retail collection
- 1-hour appointment with a South Coast Plaza personal stylist
- Entrance to the ACCESS VIP Suite
- Complimentary valet parking
- Gift bag that includes the VIP Passport, South Coast Plaza's Exclusive Offers booklet
- 2 tickets to a show at Segerstrom Center for the Arts, based on show's schedule and availability at time of travel
- $300 gift card for dinner at Mastro's Steakhouse, a sophisticated, classic steakhouse with highly acclaimed cuisine
- $100 gift card for either breakfast, lunch or dinner at Old Vine Café, an award-winning restaurant offering top quality seasonal ingredients in a casual atmosphere
- $80 certificate for lunch with wine pairings OR $160 for dinner with wine pairings at Taco Maria, a modern Mexican restaurant led by a Michelin-starred chef
Follow the campaign: #CostaMesa5000 @TravelCostaMesa
[ Full Terms & Conditions available at www.travelcostamesa.com/freegetaway ]
Costa Mesa offers world-class fashion at South Coast Plaza, a palette of award-winning performances at Segerstrom Center for the Arts, exquisite dining and endless relaxation at an exceptional selection of hotels. The City of the Arts™ sets the stage for the ultimate Southern California retreat—centrally located just minutes from beaches, the Disneyland® Resort and John Wayne Airport.
John Wayne Airport (SNA) is owned by the County of Orange and is operated as a self-supporting enterprise that receives no general fund tax revenue. The Airport serves more than nine million passengers annually and reaches more than 20 nonstop destinations in the United States, Mexico and Canada. More information can be found at www.ocair.com or at facebook.com/johnwayneairport or on twitter.com/johnwayneair.
receive John Wayne Airport
news releases automatically,
go to www.ocair.com and click Subscribe.