September 2, 2009
JOHN WAYNE AIRPORT REMINDS PASSENGERS
TO PLAN AHEAD FOR LABOR DAY HOLIDAY WEEKEND
Santa Ana, California - John Wayne Airport (JWA) anticipates a busier-than-normal travel period from Thursday, September 3 through Tuesday, September 8 during the Labor Day holiday weekend. Visitors to John Wayne Airport (JWA) during this time should be aware of ongoing construction in and around the Terminal Complex.
- Passengers and visitors are encouraged to plan ahead and give themselves two hours to find parking, check their luggage and go through the security checkpoint to ensure they are at their gate in time for their flight.
- Due to ongoing construction, visitors may experience heavier traffic than normal on the Terminal roadways. More information about construction and a map of the impacted area is attached and can be found HERE. Please exercise caution when driving in these areas.
- Curbside Valet Parking for $30 per day, located between Terminals A and B.
- Parking Structure A1, A2, B2 are located adjacent and directly across from the Terminal at a rate of $20 per day and $2 per hour with the first 15 minutes being free for those dropping off and picking up passengers.
- Parking Lot C, located south of Terminal B on Airport Way at Tallman is $17 per day with free shuttle service to/from the Riley Terminal every 15 minutes.
- Off-site Main Street Parking Lot located at 1512 Main St., Irvine for $14 per day with free shuttle service to/from the Terminal every 15 minutes.
- For parking availability call 949.252.5200 or for directions to JWA, visit: HTTP://WWW.OCAIR.COM/PARKING/PARKING.HTM.
For the latest travel tips and security requirements, log on to http://www.ocair.com for more information or call 949.252.5200.
John Wayne Airport (SNA) is a self-supporting enterprise, owned and operated by the County of Orange, serves nearly 10 million passengers annually and is governed by the five-member Orange County Board of Supervisors.
# # #